As a Senior software engineer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining our core Java-based products and services. You will work closely with other engineers on the team to design and implement features, solve complex technical problems, and ensure the quality of our products. In addition, you will be responsible for mentoring junior engineers, performing code reviews, and contributing to our technical leadership team.
– Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or information technology
– 4+ years of experience in object-oriented software development (we use Java)
– Proven ability to document design processes, including development, test, analytics, and troubleshooting
– Excellent communication, problem solving, and time management skills
– Comfortable interacting with our customers, including meetings and problem resolution
– Ability to absorb information quickly and adapt to changing requirements
– Excellent communication and teamwork skills
– Experience in robotics control software, and SEMI™ Standard communication protocol experience is a huge plus
– Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future
We manage automated movement and robot control in multi-billion-dollar factories. We are the heart of the factory, managing the storage and flow of production material from station to station. We’re expanding and you just might fit the mold.
We are looking for Software Engineers (ALL LEVELS, the more experience the better). Huge plus given for experience in robotics controls, and SEMI™ Standard communication protocol experience. Your role will include testing and development of automated control and emulation software. You will get to visit to some of the most advanced factories in the world to characterize hardware controller communication, and you will assist in developing new functionalities based on customer specifications. You will have the opportunity to identify opportunities to improve the Romaric product line.
The Romaric Automation Control Engine (RACE™) is a multi-layer, multi-purpose architecture and library of functions that can easily be extended to facilitate product development across various automation software applications. It provides core enterprise services such as user and role management, low-latency event, device communication and debug logging, database persistence, high availability, failover, transactional integrity, security, data caching, process management and inter-process messaging, plus automation-specific functions like scheduling, equipment communication drivers, device management and statistics gathering.