Job Opening: Software Engineer, Entry-Level
Role and Responsibilities
· Requirement analysis, determining architectural designs, solution implementation and testing.
· Participate in design and code reviews with team members.
· Develop for high availability, performance, and customer satisfaction.
· Work effectively with both on and off-site resources as needed.
· Work independently with minimal oversight.
· Support customers worldwide with installations, upgrades, patches, and new feature development.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· B.S. Computer Science or equivalent experience.
· 2+ years of experience coding in Core Java, or J2EE
· Experience using Java Application servers (Wildfly, JBOSS), Ant, Junit, JNDI.
· Experience interacting with SQL databases. (MySQL, Oracle)
· Strong understanding of OOP, data structures, algorithms, design patterns, best practices.
· Experience with Windows and Unix OS.
· Strong communication skills both written and spoken.
· Open to receiving feedback from peers.
· Ability to absorb information quickly and adapt to changing requirements.
· Experience with SVN as a version control option.
· Experience working in a fast paced, enterprise environment.
· Experience with IntelliJ or Eclipse
· Experience with Bash shell scripting
· Technical customer support
Contact: Sherman Gagon (Sherm.Gagon@RomaricCorp.com)